West Whelpington multi-period settlement (Kirkwhelpington) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(1) Unpublished sources were used to create this record. For further information about these sources please contact us quoting the following reference number:N9556.
(2) Webster, L.E. and Cherry, J., 1975. Medieval Archaeology 19, 256.
(3) Webster, L.E. and Cherry, J., 1976. Medieval Archaeology 20, 199.
(4) Webster, L.E. and Cherry, J., 1975. Medieval Archaeology 21, 257.
(5) Wilson, D.M., editor, 1976. The Archaeology of Anglo-Saxon England (London), 305-6.
(6) Beresford, M.W. and St Joseph, J.K, 1979. Medieval England an Aerial Survey (Cambridge), 129-32.
(7) Jobey, G., 1992. Archaeologia Aeliana (5th Series) 20, 24.
(8) Jarrett, M.G., et al, 1988. Archaeologia Aeliana (5th Series) 16, 173 and 188.
(9) Further information about the protected nature of this site can be obtained from here.