Hole Farm Roman farmstead (Wark) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(1) Unpublished sources were used to create this record. For further information about these sources please contact us quoting the following reference number:N7712.
(2) Further information about the protected nature of this monument can be found here.
(3) MacLauchlan, H. 1867. Notes not included in the memoirs already published on Roman Roads in Northumberland (Alnwick), 75-6
(4) Dodds, M.H. 1940. A History of Northumberland, vol.15 (Newcastle), 57
(5) Hogg, A.H.A. 1946-50. Proceedings of the Society of Antiquaries of Newcastle (4th Series) 11, 173
(6) Jobey, G. 1960. Archaeologia Aeliana (4th Series) 38, 32