Easington deserted medieval village (Easington (Northumberland)) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(1) D.M.V Research Group 11th Annual report 1963 No 48
(2) Field Investigators Comments F1 BHP 14-NOV-1968
(3) Oral information, correspondence or staff comments, C Hardie, 1990
(4) Dixon, P.J,, 1984. The Deserted Medieval Villages of North Northumberland, 2. (Unpublished PhD Thesis University of Wales), 205-8
(5) This record includes National Record of the Historic Environment Information provided by Historic England on 4 January 2021 licensed under the Open Government Licence [http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/doc/open-government-licence/version/3/]