Prehistoric artifacts found at Ross Links (Easington (Northumberland); Belford with Middleton) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(1) Buckley, F., 1925. Archaeologia Aeliana (4th Series) 1, 42-7.
(2) Tait, J., 1965. Beakers from Northumberland (Newcastle upon Tyne), 12 and 15.
(3) Buckley, F., 1929. Proceedings of the Society of Antiquaries of Newcastle (4th Series) 3, 74 and 92-3.
(4) Field Investigators Comments F1 RE 28-OCT-1968
(5) Davies, J., 1983. Northern Archaeology, 4 part 2, 18-25
(5a) Wymer, J, 1977. Gazetteer of Mesolithic Sites in England and Wales. CBA Res Rep 20
(6) Miket, R. and Burgess, C., editors, 1984. Between and Beyond the Walls (Edinburgh), 42- 43 and 51.
(7) GUARD, 1993. Northumberland Coastal Survey. Unpublished
(8) This record includes National Record of the Historic Environment Information provided by Historic England on 4 January 2021 licensed under the Open Government Licence [http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/doc/open-government-licence/version/3/]