Cup and ring marked rock at Weetwood Bank (Tillside) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(1) Dodds, M.H. 1935. A History of Northumberland, vol. 14 (Newcastle upon Tyne), 67
(2) Tate, G. 1863-8. History of the Berwickshire Naturalists Club, 154, pl.7, fig.1
(3) Beckensall, S. 1983. Northumberland's Prehistoric Rock Carvings (Rothbury), 48, 126-7
(4) Beckensall, S. 1991. Prehistoric Rock Motifs of Northumberland, vol. 1 (Rothbury), 37
(5) Unpublished sources were used to create this record. For further information about these sources please contact us quoting the following reference number:N3310.