Roman camp south-west of Sills Farm (Rochester and Byrness) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(1) Dodds, M.H., 1940. A History of Northumberland, Volume 15 (Newcastle upon Tyne), 124, 120-1, 117.
(2) St Joseph, J.K., 1933-34. Proceedings of the Society of Antiquaries of Newcastle (4th Series) 6, 252, 239 and 243.
(3) Welfare, H. and Swan, V., 1995. Roman Camps in England. The field archaeology (London), 125-7.
(4) Unpublished sources were used to create this record. For further information about these sources please contact us quoting the following reference number:N328.
(5) Further information about the protected nature of this site can be obtained from here.