Rothbury Cross (Rothbury) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(1) Unpublished sources were used to create this record. For further information about these sources please contact us quoting the following reference number:N2932.
(2) Dodds, M.H., 1940. A History of Northumberland, vol.15 (Newcastle), 326-30
(3) Dixon, D.D., 1903. Upper Coquetdale (Newcastle), 398-9
(4) Collingwood, W.G., 1927. Northumbrian Crosses of the Pre-Norman Age (London), 76-8, 84, 106
(5) Hodges, C.C., 1925. Archaeologia Aeliana (4th Series) 1, 159-68
(6) Charlton, E., 1855. Archaeologia Aeliana (1st Series) 4, 60-2
(7) Cramp, R. and Miket, R., 1982. Catalogue of the Anglo-Saxon and Viking Antiquities in the Museum of Antiquities (Newcastle), 17-20.