Murton High Crags settlement (Ord) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(1) This site was seen on an aerial photograph (Ref: APs (RAF 543/1393 0028-29 3/8/1961). Further details about looking at a copy of this photograph can be obtained from the home page.
(2) Jobey, I., 1980. Council for British Archaeology Group 3 Newsbulletin 10.
(3) Chapman, J.C. and Mytum, H.C., eds 1983. Settlement in North Britain 1000BC to AD1000 (Oxford), 125 no.59.
(4) Jobey, I., 1982. Proceedings of the Prehistoric Society 48, 515.
(5) Jobey, I., 1981. Council for British Archaeology Group 3 Newsbulletin (2nd Series) 13, 2-3.
(6) Unpublished sources were used to create this record. For further information about these sources please contact us quoting the following reference number:N2290.
(7) Further details about the protected nature of this site can be obtained from here.