Inner Golden Pot (Rochester and Byrness) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(1) Roy, W., 1793. Military Antiquities of the Romans in Britain (London), 109.
(2) Hodgson, J.C., 1829. History of Northumberland, Part 2, Volume 2 (Newcastle upon Tyne), 17, 150-1.
(3) Armstrong, 1769. Map of Northumberland.
(4) Honeyman, H.L., 1927. Archaeologia Aeliana (4th Series) 4, 90-103.
(5) Unpublished sources were used to create this record. For further information about these sources please contact us quoting the following reference number:N124.