Welton Tower House (Horsley) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(1) Unpublished sources were used to create this record. For further information about these sources please contact us quoting the following reference number:N10020.
(2) Bruce, J.C. 1947. Handbook to the Roman Wall (Newcastle), 63
(3) Proceedings of the Society of Antiquaries of Newcastle (3rd Series) 10, 98
(4) Dodds, M.H. 1926. A History of Northumberland, vol.12 (Newcastle), 211-12
(5) Bates, C.J. 1891. Archaeologia Aeliana (2nd Series) 14,22
(6) Hadcock, R.N. 1939. Archaeologia Aeliana (4th Series), 181.
(7) Further information about the protected nature of this building can be obtained from here